Careers at BCC Cars
We are currently recruiting across all areas of the business.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the BCC Cars family then email a copy of your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established for over 39 years BCC Group are one of the most forward thinking and progressive privately owned companies in modern motor retailing today.
We currently represent Citroen and Hyundai across four sites in Bolton, Blackburn, Bury and the Isle of Man.
Business levels are growing rapidly and with our intended focused expansion plans we are an exciting company to join offering all the professionalism of the PLC network whilst maintaining the family ethos of customers first and where the Directors are in the business and contactable every day without the “red tape” and bureaucracy.
Employee benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and access to Perkbox which gives plenty of rewards and discounts for high street shops, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance and lots more.
If you are customer focused with a determination to succeed make this the first step on your journey by sending in your cv.
Thank you for your interest in BCC.
Business Development Centre Manager
- Manage all inbound telephone and online activity for all sites
- Master the deployment of best practices and ensure customer contact points are consistent
- Direct customer activity to dedicated BCC sales revenue programmes (Sales and Aftersales)
- Implement and agree with management realistic and achievable KPIs
- Manage and lead a highly motivated team
- Be the best of the best in terms of Citroen and Hyundai dealer performance.
- Deliver best in class customer service
- Achieve Sales and Aftersales revenue growth through consistent process
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer contact points occur in a timely manner
- Work with senior management to escalate non-compliance in terms of customer contact and experience
- Follow through to close any customer issues or complaints raised through telephone or online contact
- Instil an ethic in Development Centre team that the customer is ‘king’
- Book appointments for Sales and Aftersales departments.
- Manage a team including attendance and performance management
- Continuous monitoring of advisor’s activity to ensure maximum productivity is achieved
- Coaching and development of advisors
Key Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of managing a team including the capability to plan and control activity and performance in relation to productivity, quality and other key requirements
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- Able to organise and manage personal and team workload to meet targets and KPIs
- Able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in a variety of scenarios
- Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Able to evidence establishing effective working relationships at different levels
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a management team
- Demonstrates ability to manage regular change
- Excellent time management
- Performance focussed with a desire to deliver excellent customer service
- A desire and commitment to achieving results and targets.
Hours: Rota system covering Monday - Friday : 8am - 6pm and Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Technician at Citroen Blackburn and Citroen Bolton
We are recruiting skilled technicians to join our Citroen aftersales departments at both Blackburn and Bolton.
There is a very attractive package and a bonus structure with a great opportunity available for the successful candidates. The working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm with a half hour lunch break and opportunities to earn overtime. Saturdays are worked on a rota basis at 2 per calendar month.
Technician at Hyundai Bury
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Technician to join our busy Hyundai dealership in Bury.
There is a very attractive package and a bonus structure with a great opportunity available for the successful candidates.
The working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm with a half hour lunch break and opportunities to earn overtime. Saturdays are worked on a rota basis at 2 per calendar month.