Careers at BCC Cars
We are currently recruiting across all areas of the business.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the BCC Cars family then email a copy of your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established for over 39 years BCC Group are one of the most forward thinking and progressive privately owned companies in modern motor retailing today.
We currently represent Citroen and Hyundai across four sites in Bolton, Blackburn, Bury and the Isle of Man.
Business levels are growing rapidly and with our intended focused expansion plans we are an exciting company to join offering all the professionalism of the PLC network whilst maintaining the family ethos of customers first and where the Directors are in the business and contactable every day without the “red tape” and bureaucracy.
Employee benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and access to Perkbox which gives plenty of rewards and discounts for high street shops, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance and lots more.
If you are customer focused with a determination to succeed make this the first step on your journey by sending in your cv.
Thank you for your interest in BCC.
Service / Parts Advisor at BCC Hyundai Bury
An opportunity has opened for a driven and customer focused individual to join the team at BCC Hyundai Bury as a Service/Parts Advisor. The successful candidate will provide a first-class customer experience as well as implementing the company’s core values.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our aftersales customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is preferred.
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the aftersales department
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross selling customer repairs and parts
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Technical skills and experience are essential
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
- A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
- The ideal candidate preferably will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
- You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- You must be IT literate
Technician at Citroen Blackburn
We are recruiting skilled technicians to join our Citroen aftersales department in Blackburn.
There is a very attractive package and a bonus structure with a great opportunity available for the successful candidates. The working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm with a half hour lunch break and opportunities to earn overtime. Saturdays are worked on a rota basis at 2 per calendar month.