Disclosure - Whilst every care has been taken to ensure all of the information on this site is accurate, please always check with your dealer as errors can occur.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to BCC Cars, or otherwise used by BCC Cars as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from BCC Cars or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
BCC Cars reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. BCC Cars reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
What information we collect from you and why we need it
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- Information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide);
- Information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us;
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
What do we do with your information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
- Meet the terms of your order;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing emails if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing emails)];
- Send you direct mail regarding your vehicle or related offers and information
- Contact you via phone to follow up emails or direct mail marketing (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing contact)];
- Send you service and MOT reminders via direct mail and email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require service or MOT reminders)];
Who we may share your information with
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (if consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (if consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may be legally obliged to disclose to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information].
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure password-protected servers.
How you can access the information we hold about you
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We are registered as a data controlled with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is: 1560396.
Any data protection issues can be directed to Jennifer Kavanagh via Jennifer.email@example.com.