Careers at BCC Cars
We are currently recruiting across all areas of the business.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the BCC Cars family then email a copy of your CV to us at email@example.com.
Established for over 35 years BCC Group are one of the most forward thinking and progressive privately owned companies in modern motor retailing today.
We currently represent Citroen, Hyundai and Suzuki across six sites in Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan.
Business levels are growing rapidly and with our intended focused expansion plans we are an exciting company to join offering all the professionalism of the PLC network whilst maintaining the family ethos of customers first and where the Directors are in the business and contactable every day without the “red tape” and bureaucracy.
Employee benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and access to Perkbox which gives plenty of rewards and discounts for high street shops, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance and lots more.
If you are customer focused with a determination to succeed make this the first step on your journey by sending in your cv.
Thank you for your interest in BCC.
Sales Executive at Suzuki Bolton
We have the requirement for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team in a busy sales department at Suzuki Bolton.
As a Sales Executive you will support and guide each customer throughout the buying process. It’s a fast paced, busy role and you will be the key point of contact for each customer visiting the centre, so it’s crucial you get the service right first time and every time. A full driving licence is essential and a background in retail sales or working with the public would be preferred, however if you have no sales experience but possess a general ability to empathise and communicate with people we want to hear from you.
Although our interviews are by appointment only, a personal visit to receive your CV is a great way for sales professionals to make themselves known to us.
Sales Manager at Suzuki Blackburn
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen for the role of Sales Manager at our Suzuki operation in Blackburn.
This would suit a hands on operator who can coach and motivate their team whilst delivering world class customer service.
Suzuki is a fabulous brand which is growing rapidly and the Suzuki team are great people to work with.
The site is currently delivering in excess of 400 new and 400 used a year with lots of growth potential with an opportunity for an operator to put their own stamp on the business.
BCC is a privately owned company but extremely progressive where the directors work in the business every day so there is no red tape and decisions are instant, making it a very rewarding place to work.
Service Advisor in Bolton
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join the team as a Service Advisor. The successful candidate will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing the company’s core values.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to the Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is preferred.
* Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
* Advising on technical queries or issues
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
* Cross selling customer repairs and parts
* Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
* Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
* Technical skills and experience are essential
* The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
* A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
* The ideal candidate preferably will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
* You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* You must be IT literate
Service Manager in Blackburn
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Service Manager to join our team in Blackburn, managing all aspects of the Service Department.
With a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators in retention, customer satisfaction, lead conversion and Parts sales penetration. As Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation. You will also be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop and reception team.
Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications. As a Service Manager, you will be effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to be the best.
* A drive to achieve targets through maximising every sales opportunity
* A real desire to achieve great things
* A technical or engineering background
* Strong commercial and financial appreciation
* IT literate
* Effective relationship and communication skills
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Customer service orientation
* An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation
* Must have a full UK driving licence
Technicians at Suzuki, Hyundai, Citroen Bolton and Citroen Blackburn
Skilled time served technicians required to work within our current brand mix of Citroen, Hyundai and Suzuki.
Very attractive packages and bonus structures for the successful candidates
Working hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm with a half hour lunch break and opportunities to earn overtime.
Bonus structure with great opportunity.
Saturdays are worked on a rota basis at 2 per calendar month.
Trainee Sales Executive at Suzuki Blackburn
An opportunity has arisen to join BCC as a Trainee Sales Executive at our Suzuki business in Blackburn.
For this particular role no car sales experience is required although some form of sales experience in an alternative field would be preferred if not essential.
What is essential though is a positive can do attitude, a genuine desire to deliver world class customer care and a strong work ethic with a real determination to succeed.
On your application tell us why you could be the next best thing to join the retail car industry.
Weekend Host/Hostess at Hyundai Bolton
We are looking for a customer focused host/hostess to meet and greet our customers at our busy Hyundai dealership in Bolton.
The role would also involve answering the phone and distributing calls to the sales team.
We require someone to work every Saturday and Sunday, so the role may suit a local student.